What does your favorite season say about you

دموع الشياطين

أمل بلا جسد

peace be upon you

51.gif

Tell me what is your favorite season I will tell what your season says about you

springk.jpg

You chose Spring as your favorite season.
You chose Spring as your favorite season. You are a cheerful person at heart. You love making new friends. You are very optimistic about things in life. You give hope to those who need it. You are always open to fresh ideas since you do not cling to old beliefs. You dream about a wonderful future. You are also a nature-lover

summer.jpg

You chose Summer as your favorite season.
You chose Summer as your favorite season. You are an outdoors person. You love to spend time out in the sun. If you have free time, you would spend it outdoors with your friends in some activity. You are warm and fun-loving. In a gathering, the opposite sex will perceive you as outgoing and flirty. You hate being alone since you are very extroverted.

autumn9486.jpg

You chose Autumn as your favorite season.
You chose Autumn as your favorite season. You have a calm and introspective personality. You are most likely to be known for your creative and artistic talents. You are serious about what you want to achieve in life and you work hard towards your goals. You are a bit sensitive but wise enough to know what's right and what's not.

winteryw.jpg

You chose Winter as your favorite season.
You chose Winter as your favorite season. You are an intelligent and lovable person. You are not very outgoing and take time to make new friends. You like hanging out in your cozy home reading books or with a few close friends. You don't get scared by any crisis and face any problem with a calm mind. You are thoughtful and very serious about life.

With my love
ShoroQ

ترانيم العشق

كبار الشخصيات
رد: What does your favorite season say about you

I love both summer & spring
To some extent,what U said is true
Accept my passing by ur words,
Shoroq
My best wishes 4 U

crazy_love

كاتب جيد