Soil erosion reveals the fate of the 70 families of Baba Amr

Labor sources in the military hospital in the city of Homs Syria to network directly revealed the arrival of hundreds of bodies to the military hospital since the beginning of this month. The source said that the soil erosion caused by the floods in Homs western revealed a mass grave in the "small valley" area near the villages of Tarin and a church in the countryside west of the city. The source confirmed that the security forces took 381 bodies from the "small valley" to a nearby military hospital from the neighborhood of the forest since the beginning of this month. Learned the source of medical destinations within the hospital -ohrvat the forensic examination - that the bodies were killed at different times unrecorded due date of death for more than two years and some of them killed months ago, the mismatch has turned into skeletons and more corpses of children of both sexes, a fractured skulls by the beating she received with hard and sharp. The source pointed out that most of the bodies of the people of Baba Amr neighborhood, where I found some clothes in the dead personalized cards and return to the families of "DisplayLink - Louis - Agricultural - Greens - Abbouh" a resident of Bab Amr neighborhood. Said Abu expresses "a population of villages Homs western" request for anonymity: you smell foul whenever I passed Bhdh area, I see a new dust as if the earth dug up and filled in, and the area is filled with stray dogs that were not found by this density. It is worth mentioning that more than seventy family fled from Baba Amr in the June 2, 2012 AD during the storming of the regime's army in the neighborhood, and turned these families to the barrier foveola barrier town of Jobar, where the security authorities of the elements of the Air Force Intelligence, and the political are responsible for these barriers, in addition to the elements of the shabiha. Activists have been documented in that period Shabiha supporters of the security forces those barriers names are: "Mohammed fornicis, Mohammed Hawthorn, sound Hamaddouche, brave Ali, Abdul Halim al-Youssef, Hussein al-Hajjar" They are from the villages of Khirbet bathroom and village Belksh and the village of Umm bones and these villages are located in the vicinity of the place where the mass grave uncovered

أعلى